2012년 3월 30일 금요일

My best friend

I met her when I was 11 years old. Now I'm 21 years old, so we are met since 10 years!!!!! She's name is Baek sin young. She is my best friend. She lives in Anyang, either. She attend the Sungkyual unversity. She's major is the Chinese language. But I know. She does not like her major. Actually, she really want to major about broadcasting. But she didn't...
 Um...I think, actually, we are not similar character. I'm introspective, defensive..She loves going out, but I'am very domestic. Anyway, she is very kind person. She always take care of me. That's what I like about her. And she was listening to my troubles, always carefully. She is my best counselor. To my boundless, I am either. We have never had an argument in 10 years. Isn't it amazing?

 Anyway, today I go out trick art exhibiton with her. That's so funny. I had fun on a date.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기