2012년 5월 6일 일요일

2ne1~

May 4, my campus has a festival. I didn't go yesterday. Because I have not any class in Thursday. So Friday, I go to the 청운관 after my class with my friends. We arrived at 4:30? Anyway, we waited 2ne1 until 10:00 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We were waiting 2ne1 almost 6 hours....
Isn't it amazing? I like them. I am big fan to 2ne1. I sat the chair before the second. So I really saw close up them. Oh, Park Bom is so cute! I really really like her. She's leg is fantastic~ Long and thin. I envy her. And Sandara Park is really pretty. CL's force is very nice. She is cool. And Mingi has a nice stage presence. They are singing song just 3, but I don't care. Stage over, I went straight home..but I arrived at home in 1:00 am.. ㅠㅠUniversity is too far.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기